Treetops Hospice in Derbyshire provides respite and palliative care for adults with illnesses such as cancer, motor neurone disease and multiple sclerosis. It also provides help and support to their carers and families.
Treetops Hospice nurses travel across Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire, providing end of life care for patients in their own homes. There is also a Day Care centre in Risley and a Bereavement Support Service in Sandiacre for adults, children and families.
As a registered charity, all the services are provided free of charge. It costs £2million to run the hospice each year; the majority of which needs to be raised through charitable donations and fundraising events.
Get involved with Treetops Hospice:
- Attend our events. Highlights include the Moonlight Walk, regular car boot sales, and coffee mornings.
- Every week someone wins £1,000 in the Treetops Lottery.
- Volunteer your time and skills.
- Pick up a bargain at one of our charity shops.
- Make a regular gift or a one-off donation through JustGiving.com