If you provide unpaid help and support to a relative, partner or friend, our free support workshops take place on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month, 1-3pm, at Treetops.
Tuesday 20 November – Energy Bill Advice Session
An opportunity to hear from an experienced energy advisor from the Big Energy Saving Network.The session will include a short informal presentation and discussion, followed by 121 advice for all attendees who would like it. The session includes information on how to:
- Switch energy supplier and tariff
- Understand and change payment method for energy bills
- Tackle fuel debt
- Access grants to improve the energy efficiency of homes
- Make no and low-cost energy efficiency changes to homes
- Make simple behavioural changes to use less energy and keep warm
If you would like to book a free place or get more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 949 1264.