Take part in Treetops Green Day this March and help to raise funds for your local hospice.
Get your school, business or community group involved!
Fundraise for us with your own event – here’s a few ideas to get you started with your very own Green Day fundraiser:
- Wear GREEN for the day – fancy dress or just something green
- Hold a green cake sale
- Sit in a green slime bath
- Do a sponsored sprout-eating challenge
- Get crafty – have a stall at your school or club selling green items that you have made.
- Hold a green party with party games and competitions like best green cake decoration
- Have a green-themed scavenger hunt or even a lime and spoon race!!
- Already having a St Patrick’s Day celebration? Why not turn it into a fundraising event for your local hospice.
Complete the Registration Form below or contact Claire Baxter or Cheryl Morris via email – firstname.lastname@example.org – for more information.