Could your business turn £50 into hundreds by taking part in our corporate Christmas challenge this winter?
The Accumulator Challenge runs from Thursday 15 November – Wednesday 12 December and is open to any local businesses to take part.
You will be given seed money of £50 (Terms and Conditions apply – please see below) and will have 4 weeks to see how far you can make that grow. You can be as creative, Christmassy and business-savvy as you like with ideas. Think outside the box!
On Wednesday 12 December at 6pm, all participating teams will be invited to an End of Challenge Social at Treetops to announce the winners with mince pies and mulled wine.
Award categories include:
- Team that has raised the most
- Most innovative idea
- Most festive idea
Closing date for team registrations: Thursday 15 NovemberRegister your team now
There are so many reasons for your company to take part, what’s your motivation?
- Staff Development
- Develop teams entrepreneurial and event organising skills
- Corporate, Networking & PR
- Meet corporate social responsibility targets
- Network with other companies taking part
- Showcase your support for a local charity and its impact on the community
- Increase visibility at events and through Treetops marketing team reach new audience
Helpful ResourcesTreetops Logo & Brand Guidelines Fundraising Hints & Tips
Terms and Conditions
- The £50 is a loan and is to be returned to Treetops Hospice Care at the end of the challenge when the money raised is paid in
- All money raised through the challenge, including the £50 loan, must be paid to Treetops Hospice Care by 9 January 2019. Money can be paid in cash, by cheque made payable to Treetops Hospice Care or by bank transfer using the reference ACCUM18
- The £50 loan will be given in cash to the assigned team leader at the company. They will need to sign a form to say that this has been received
- Keep your fundraising safe, legal and ethical. For guidance and support contact Laura McWha
- There are laws surrounding raffles. If you are planning on holding a raffle and selling tickets over a period of time, please contact Laura for more details
For further information please contact Laura McWha on 0115 949 1264 or email LMcWha@treetopshospice.org.uk