Could your business turn £50 into hundreds – or even thousands – for Treetops by taking part in our corporate challenge throughout October and November?
The Treetops Accumulator Challenge runs from 1 October – 30 November and is open to any local business.You will be given seed money of £50 (terms and conditions apply – please see below) and will have 2 months to see how far you can make that grow.
Be as creative, innovative and entrepreneurial as you can to raise heaps of cash for your local hospice!
On Tuesday 3 December, all participating teams will be invited to an End of Challenge Social at Treetops to announce the winners and meet other teams who took part.
Award categories include:
- Team that has raised the most
- Most innovative idea
- Most collaborative team
Closing date for team registrations: Friday 30 September
There are so many reasons for your company to take part, what’s your motivation?
- Staff development
- Team bonding
- Develop entrepreneurial and event organising skills
- Develop budgeting skills
- Networking & PR opportunities
- Meet corporate social responsibility targets
- Showcase your support for a local charity and its impact on the community
- Increase your business’ visibility at events and through Treetops marketing team