There are lots of fun ways that you can fundraise for Treetops! From cake bakes to summer fairs, a charity trek with your Rotary Club or a quiz night at your local pub – every penny you raise, makes a huge difference to the hospice.
We can help with:
- Advice and guidance on running an event – We have lots of hints and tips to help your event run as smoothly and safely as possible.
- Treetops branded sponsorship forms to print and collect those all important donations
- Collection buckets and information leaflets to hand out
- Promotion of your event online on our website here
- Brand guidelines – read our guidelines and download our logos here for inclusion on your promotional materials
Please contact the Fundraising Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 949 1264.
Make your pennies count for Treetops
It’s easy to make your loose change count. You could have a collection at work, at school or at your club or group and encourage friends and colleagues to donate.
Simply request one of our collection boxes by filling in the Collection Box Request Form.
Please remember no amount is too small, EVERY PENNY REALLY DOES COUNT.