- Treetops Hospice Care is a registered charity no. 519540. It is also a company limited by guarantee, registered in England, no. 1801708.
- The hospice was founded in 1983 by Mrs Cally Cheetham. Read the history of Treetops.
- Treetops Hospice Care does not have any inpatient beds. Treetops nurses care for patients at home.
- Its services cover Derby, southern Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
- The hospice must raise more than £4.3 million each year to run. That’s about 12,000 a day. 70% of this comes from charitable donations and fundraising events.
- All services are provided free of charge and are not means-tested.
If you have any other enquiries, contact the communications team on 0115 949 6933 or firstname.lastname@example.org