Bespoke service in your own home
This new person-centred service provides the opportunity for us to bring our range of wellbeing care and support into your own home.
We will carry out an initial assessment to establish how we can support you in the most appropriate way. We can then arrange visits weekly, fortnightly or monthly, on a short or medium term basis.
This might include:
- Helping you to work on personal goals
- Recording life stories and making memory boxes
- Discussing your future care planning
- Helping your mental wellbeing
- Having a manicure, hand massage or guided visualisation
The Wellbeing at Home Service is available Monday to Friday, until 6pm. Each session will last no more than 3 hours.
A referral to our Wellbeing at Home Service is welcomed from health professionals, your family members, or you can self-refer.
To find out more, give our friendly Wellbeing Team a call on 0115 949 1264 or email [email protected]
Or simply complete the form below and a member of the Wellbeing Team will be in touch.