Making decisions about your Will is a very personal matter. We respect your privacy and aim never to upset or offend you.
This is our promise to you:
- We will always treat you, your family and loved ones with respect and care.
- We understand and respect that your loved ones come first when you are making your Will.
- We will not ask for details of your gift and we do not expect you to share this information with us.
- We recognise that leaving a gift in your Will to Treetops Hospice Care is your decision, to be made in your own time.
- We recognise that, at any time, you have the right to change your Will.
- You have the right to choose how and where your gift will be used. However, if you leave this to our discretion we assure you that it will be used wisely, carefully and efficiently, and always with sensitivity and respect.
- Treetops Hospice Care is a Registered Charity (no. 519540) which operates within the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation. Your privacy is very important to us, so we will always keep your details secure. For information about how we use your data, please see our Privacy Notice.
- We are extremely grateful to you for considering Treetops Hospice Care in your Will. You can be confident that you are helping the hospice to provide end of life care for adults and their families in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire in years to come.