Treetops Hospice Care is a registered charity which provides all of its services free of charge. It costs more than £3 million each year to run the hospice, that’s about £7,500 per day. The majority of this money has to be raised ourselves through our shops, charitable donations, fundraising events, lottery and corporate partnerships.
By committing to support the hospice for 2 years you will be securing a regular donation, which is invaluable to the care we provide and allows us to plan for the future. Your membership fee alone will provide a good night’s sleep for a family who are facing the death of a loved one.
I can’t praise Treetops enough. The staff were wonderful caring for my partner, so I could take care of our young children.
Hospice at Home patient’s family
Benefits for your business:
- Attend our bi-monthly networking events and meet like minded business people
- Host one of our networking events to showcase your business and services to other members
- Keep up to date with hospice news and hear from our speakers from within the hospice
- Meet your CSR requirements for staff, community engagement and recycling
- Opportunities to feature in our monthly e-newsletter and be our Supporter of the Month
- Work alongside our fundraising team and plan your own events with our help and support
- Preferential places and sponsorship opportunities for our golf days, runs, challenges and more!
- Use the Business Club logo on your website and marketing communication
- Appear on our Business Club webpage with your logo, information and a link to your website
- Certificate to display
- Be part of a unique Business Club, with a local charity right at the heart of it
Business Club members
Join the club
Sign up and commit to 2 years support for your local hospice. The annual membership fee is £250 for a minimum of 2 years.Join the Business Club
For more information about the Business Club or how your business can support Treetops, contact us on 0115 949 1264.