Day Care Unit
To enable guests, patients, carers and bereaved relatives to access services. You can bring a smile to a person’s face, just by driving your car.
Treetops Hospice Care’s events generate a substantial proportion of the income required to run the hospice’s services. We have a calendar of events throughout the year organised by our 2 community & events fundraisers. We are seeking new volunteers to join the team and help our events run smoothly and, most importantly, be a success!
External events assistant
We are seeking new volunteers to support our fundraising team at a range of events out and about in the community. This role is ideal for anyone who is outgoing, likes to meet new people and wants to help spread the word about the work of Treetops Hospice Care.
Lottery promotion volunteer
The purpose of the Treetops Lottery is to raise valuable funds which support the people who use our services. Volunteers lend a helping hand in this diverse role through promotion of the weekly prize draw at events internally and externally.
Volunteer in our charity restaurant and cafe
We are seeking volunteers at our Nottingham Magistrates and Crown Courts, serving refreshments for those who are attending court, and their families and friends. Various shifts are available and full training is provided.
Contact Mary Shore, Operations Manager on 0115 949 7354 or email@example.com
Assistants are needed at these shops:
- Allestree (various shifts available)
- Ashbourne (various shifts available)
- Beeston (Wednesday AM & PM, Thursday AM & PM)
- Chaddesden – (Monday AM & PM)
- Draycott / Draycott furniture (Monday AM, Tuesday AM, Thursday AM)
- Duffield – (Saturday AM, Sunday AM & PM)
- Heanor (Tuesday AM & PM, Wednesday AM, Thursday AM & PM, Saturday AM & PM)
- Long Eaton (Wednesday PM & Saturday PM)
- Melbourne (various shifts available)
- Stapleford (various shifts available)
- Stapleford furniture (various shifts available)
- Wollaton (Wednesday AM & PM, Friday AM, Saturday AM & PM)
For shop assistant vacancies, please contact the shop directly.
Have you heard about our Skills Bank?
It’s a great way to offer your time and skills to the hospice, without making a long-term commitment.Learn more about the Skills Bank