Skydive for Treetops
Take a leap of faith for local families and patients.
When is it?
Available all year
Where is it?
Langar Airfield, Nottinghamshire
How much does it cost?
Registration fee: £60 (paid as a deposit to the airfield)
Imagine this… you’re sitting in the doorway of an aircraft, your feet dangling below you. You look up and see the clouds above – you’re flying at 14,000 feet!
Imagine leaning forward out of that doorway and letting go, falling into the clouds below, free-falling at over 120mph before the parachute opens and you begin to descend over the beautiful local countryside.
Take a deep breath, make the leap and book your place today. It will be the most exhilarating thing you ever do!
Raise £432 or more and jump for free!
We offer you two ways to sky dive for Treetops - you can join #TeamTreetops or self-fund your own place:
Join Team Treetops – Raise £432 or more and we’ll meet the costs*
As a member of #TeamTreetops you'll also get::
- An exclusive Treetops T-shirt
- Fundraising support and resources to help you reach your fundraising goals
- A supportive Facebook community to share training and fundraising tips with
- A member of the Treetops team who will stay in touch with you every step of the way
- A unique Treetops medal
- Our everlasting thanks!
Self-fund your jump
Self-fund your jump and raise as much as you can for Treetops Hospice.
Please note that for tandem skydives there is a MAXIMUM WEIGHT (fully clothed) of 95 kg (15 stone) or 83 kg if you are less than 163cm (5ft 4in). This limit is in place for your own safety and that of the instructors
* Each entrant is responsible for the deposit. Treetop pays the balance of costs.
What to expect on your Skydive day