Listen to our Chief Executive, Julie Heath, talk about what it's like to work at Treetops.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an administrator to join us in this varied and interesting role.
The successful candidate will have broad based office and administration experience with knowledge of using Accounts software and journal work
We are looking to expand the team. If you are looking for a flexible role that allows you to get out and about in your local area and make a real difference to people living with a life-limiting illness in your local community, apply now.
If there is not a suitable job listed upload your CV here, and we will contact you if a suitable job arises (we will only keep your CV on file for 6 months)
Benefits of working for Treetops
- We encourage a work/life balance and have a flexible working policy.
- We offer blended/hybrid working where possible.
- 27 days annual leave entitlement per year (pro rata for part-time staff).
- Auto enrolment into the Royal London Pension Scheme or preserved rights if you are a member of the NHS Pension.
- Life assurance – 2 x your annual salary.
- Free Will Service.
- Free tea & coffee.
- Membership to Westfield Health. See the numerous services offered by Westfield Health and available for you to use, on their website https://www.westfieldhealth.com/
- Fun social events that you will be invited to.
- Roam through our beautiful grounds.
- Free parking on the main campus site.
- You will also benefit from being a member of the following:
In addition to these benefits, we also have beneficial wellbeing opportunities:
- We have 2 trained Mental Wellbeing First Aiders who are available to listen if you need to chat.
- Westfield Health cover also provide a confidential and independent counselling service with your free membership.
- We would also encourage you to contact the Support, Information & Wellbeing Manager and use any of the services we offer.
- Complementary therapies such as massages are offered to staff.
- Tai Chi classes during lunch breaks.
- Yoga and meditation classes after work on a Wednesday evening.
- Reconnect with nature with our lunchtime Walking Group.
- Discuss literature over a glass of wine with our Book Club.
- Staff panto every Christmas.
- Have a meaningful, confidential chat with our Spiritual Support Volunteer.