We value your support and are committed to responsible fundraising.
Without our supporters, we would not be able to deliver our services to people facing uncertain futures.
Our Supporter Charter sets out our commitment to all of our supporters.
- We respect your privacy and treat any information you provide to us as confidential.
- We will not share or sell your information to any third party.
- We keep your details and donations secure.
Your communications preferences
- We see people as individuals, not numbers.
- We will always treat you, your family and loved ones with respect and care.
- We always say thank you.
- We like to keep you updated about our work to show you how your support makes a difference.
- If you tell us how you wish to be communicated with, we will honour your request.
- Every donation we receive matters to us, regardless of how big or small it is.
- Every donation is spent wisely, carefully and efficiently.