Volunteers are an integral part of Treetops Hospice Care and we aim to give each one a role which best matches their skills. We have over 600 volunteers helping out in all areas of the hospice, including Charity Shops, the Wellbeing Space, fundraising and administration. Their time saves the hospice more than £1,000,000 every year in salary costs.
Below are some of the roles our volunteers do:
- Helping in one of our charity shops
- Helping maintain the grounds of Treetops Hospice Care in Risley
- Providing reception services
- Providing one to one bereavement support
- Helping the kitchen staff provide meals for our patients
- Being part of our Lottery team
- Supporting our administration and finance team
- Helping our Fundraising Team
- Becoming a befriender or volunteering in the community
We are always looking for more volunteers. The gift of your time will help us to continue to provide our much-needed services.
Get in touch
0115 949 1264