Enhanced Courageous / Tender conversations
A one day workshop, suitable to professionals who regularly see patients whom they may have tender conversations with about dealing with uncertainty, conversations around future planning and conversations leading to ReSPECT planning.
- Participants will be able to employ techniques and embed the micro skills of facilitative communication into practice and role model to others
- Understand how our non-verbal cues impact on communication
- Understand barriers to communication and blocking habits
- Demonstrate communication facilitative skills
- Understand how to elicit and honestly address concerns
- Explore how to facilitate the conversation reaching shared decision, promoting personalisation
Incredibly powerful session that felt so real and evoked a lot of feelings and really helpful insight into practice.
|Monday||10 July 2023||9.30 - 3.30||Treetops Hospice|
|Monday||23 October 2023||9.30 - 3.30||Online|
|Monday||20 November 2023||9.30 - 3.30||Treetops Hospice|
|Monday||26 February 2024||9.30 - 3.30||Online|
|Monday||18 March 2024||9.30 - 3.30||Online|
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The cost of the session is £120 per person.
Refreshments will be included.
The courses are either online or held at Treetops Hospice, Derby Road, Risley, Derbyshire. DE72 3SS
6 hours CPD and can be used toward revalidation.
Derbyshire partnerships organisations please enquire as funding options may be available