By choosing to volunteer with us, you’ll be making a difference to the lives of the patients and families we support in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire. Thank you!
We have created a monthly grounds and maintenance programme for businesses and community organisations that would like to offer support to us through group volunteering. We have the experience in developing partnerships to help you meet your objectives of providing meaningful volunteering or team away days at our beautiful hospice site in Risley.
Some tasks may include:
- Clearing low-level gutters of leaves and debris
- Clearing car park drains of leaves and debris
- Power washing the patio and walkways
- Washing and valeting the two cars
- General upkeep of grounds – sweep, clear leaf litter, etc.
- Painting/varnishing the benches/sheds
- Clearing/tidying the boiler house and sheds
Treetops Public Liability Policy includes corporate/ group volunteers (£ 10 million cover).