Bespoke service in your own home
This person-centred service provides the opportunity for us to bring our range of wellbeing care and support into your own home.
We will carry out an initial assessment to establish how we can support you in the most appropriate way. We can then arrange regular visits , on a short or medium term basis.
This might include:
- Helping you to work on personal goals
- Recording life stories and making memory boxes
- Discussing your future care planning
- Helping your mental wellbeing
- Having a manicure, hand massage or guided visualisation
The Wellbeing at Home Service is available Monday to Friday, until 4 pm. Each session will last no more than 3 hours.