By supporting Treetops Hospice, you can be confident you are helping a great local hospice to provide much-needed care for adults with life-limiting illnesses and their carers.
Treetops Hospice is a registered charity which provides all its services free of charge. It costs around £2 million each year to run the hospice. We must raise 70% of this ourselves through charitable donations and fundraising events.
There are many ways you can support Treetops Hospice. Here are just a few ideas:
- Take part in one of our events, there are plenty to choose from throughout the year like the car boot sales or the Moonlight Walk
- Challenge yourself with a cycle, trek or skydive!
- Play our weekly lottery for a chance to win £1,000
- Get your workplace to choose us as their charity of the year
- Leave us a gift in your will
- Donate to us regularly by standing order
- To make a one-off donation, make cheques payable to Treetops Hospice Trust and post them to Treetops Hospice, Fundraising Department, Derby Road, Risley, DE72 3SS
- To make a donation by credit or debit card, please phone 0115 949 1264 and ask for the Fundraising Department.
Contact the fundraising team:
Gay Evans or Marilyn Smith
0115 949 1264
0115 949 6932