What your donation will help pay for:
- £10 – a child’s bereavement box
- £25 – a complementary therapy session
- £54 – a counselling session
- £87 – a bathing / spa session
- £301 – an overnight hospice at home nursing shift
- £696 – a place on our 8 week Wellbeing Programme
How to make a donation to Treetops Hospice Care
People often find it helpful to make a donation to Treetops Hospice Care in memory of a loved one. This is a nice way of honouring a family member or friend while helping a local charity. As a registered charity, Treetops Hospice Care relies on the support and generosity of the community it serves.
Make a monthly donation
Subscribe now to donate money every month.
Make a one-off donation
Donate money to Treetops to help us continue caring for the community.
Donate by post
Cheques or postal orders should be made payable to ‘Treetops Hospice Trust’ and sent to
Treetops Hospice Care,
All donations will be acknowledged as soon as possible by post. For security reasons, please do not send cash.
Donate over the phone
If you prefer to speak to one of the Treetops Hospice Care team, we can take card details for your donation over the phone.
Please have all your details to hand and call 0115 949 1264.
Want to donate clothing, books, furniture and other items?
- You can donate unwanted items to your nearest Treetops shop.
- To donate furniture, phone 01332 87 37 37.
- For enquiries, phone 0115 949 7354.