What your donation will help pay for:
- £10 is the cost of a 2 course lunch for a Day Care guest
- £25 is the cost of 1 complementary therapy session for a patient or carer
- £78 is the cost of 1 counselling & emotional support session for an adult, child or family
- £173 is the cost of 1 Day Care place
- £301 is the cost of 1 overnight Hospice at Home nursing shift
How to make a donation to Treetops Hospice Care
People often find it helpful to make a donation to Treetops Hospice Care in memory of a loved one. This is a nice way of honouring a family member or friend while helping a local charity. As a registered charity, Treetops Hospice Care relies on the support and generosity of the community it serves.
Make a monthly donation
Subscribe now to donate money every month.
Make a one-off donation
Donate money to Treetops to help us continue caring for the community.
Donate by post
Cheques or postal orders should be made payable to ‘Treetops Hospice Trust’ and sent to
Treetops Hospice Care,
All donations will be acknowledged as soon as possible by post. For security reasons, please do not send cash.
Donate over the phone
If you prefer to speak to one of the Treetops Hospice Care team, we can take card details for your donation over the phone.
Please have all your details to hand and call 0115 949 1264.
Donate by text
You can also donate up to £10 by text message from your mobile phone. Simply text TREE20 to 70070 and one of the following amounts
Texts cost your chosen donation amount plus network charge. Obtain bill payer’s permission.
Want to donate clothing, books, furniture and other items?
- You can donate unwanted items to your nearest Treetops shop.
- To donate furniture, phone 01332 87 37 37.
- For large donations or enquiries, phone 0115 949 7354.